The Detroit Tigers and Miguel Cabrera will take the field against Brad Keller and the Kansas City Royals on Monday at 2:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Cabrera Props for Tigers vs Royals
- Game Day: Monday, July 11, 2022
- Game Time: 2:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSKC
- Location: Kansas City, Missouri
- Stadium: Kauffman Stadium
Cabrera in 2022
- Cabrera leads the Tigers with a .295 batting average.
- Among hitters in MLB, Cabrera ranks 265th in home runs and 136th in RBI.
- In 69.9% of his 73 games this season, Cabrera has notched a base hit (51 times). He’s also put up 19 multi-hit games in 2022 (26.0%).
- Cabrera has homered in 4.1% of his games this season (73 contests), leaving the ballpark in 1.1% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
|White Sox||July 10||0-for-4||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|White Sox||July 9||0-for-3||0||0||0||1||0||0|
|White Sox||July 8||0-for-4||0||0||0||2||0||0|
Royals Pitching in 2022
- Keller gets the start for the Royals, his 17th of the season. He is 4-9 with a 4.37 ERA and 59 strikeouts in 90 2/3 innings pitched.
- This season, the 26-year-old ranks 52nd in ERA (4.37), 50th in WHIP (1.335), and 58th in K/9 (5.9) among pitchers who qualify.
- The pitching staff for the Royals has a collective 7.5 K/9, the fifth-worst in MLB.
- The Royals rank 16th in baseball in home runs given up (94 total, 1.1 per game).