Lucas Herbert heads into the 2022 The Open Championship at St Andrews Links (Old Course) with +12500 odds after missing the cut at the Genesis Scottish Open, his most recent event. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Herbert before he tees off in , .
The Open Championship Time and Location
- Date: July 14-17, 2022
- Location: ,
- Course: St Andrews Links (Old Course)
- Par: 72 / 6,721 yards
- Defending Champ: Collin Morikawa
Lucas Herbert Recent Performance
- Over his last 16 rounds of play, Herbert has shot below par on five occasions while also carding eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded a top-five score once and a top-10 score twice in his last 16 rounds.
- Herbert has posted a score within three shots of the day’s best in three of his last 16 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day seven times.
Lucas Herbert History at The Open Championship
- Herbert placed 51st in his only recent finish at this event in two trips.
- Herbert survived the cut in one of his last two entries in this event.
- The most recent time Herbert competed at this event in 2021, he did not make the cut.
Lucas Herbert’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|