Sung-Jae Im is +1628 to win the 2022 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities after taking 15th in his most recent event at this course, the 2019 3M Open. Before he tees off in Blaine, Minnesota, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Im in this event.
3M Open Time and Location
- Date: July 21-24, 2022
- Location: Blaine, Minnesota
- Course: TPC Twin Cities
- Par: 71 / 7,434 yards
- Defending Champ: Cameron Champ
Sung-Jae Im Recent Performance
- Im has finished below par five times and carded a better-than-average score in nine of his last 16 rounds played.
- He has finished with the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-five score twice in his last 16 rounds.
- Im has registered a score within three shots of the day’s best in four of his last 16 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day six times.
Sung-Jae Im History at 3M Open
- In 2019 in his last appearance here at this tournament, Im finished 15th.
- He carded one top-five round his last time competing at this event.
Sung-Jae Im’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|