Rick Lamb heads into the 2022 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities with +32500 odds after a 15th-place finish in the Corales Puntacana Championship at Puntacana Resort & Club (Corales Golf Course) on March 24-27 in his most recent outing. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Lamb before he tees off in Blaine, Minnesota.
3M Open Time and Location
- Date: July 21-24, 2022
- Location: Blaine, Minnesota
- Course: TPC Twin Cities
- Par: 71 / 7,434 yards
- Defending Champ: Cameron Champ
Rick Lamb Recent Performance
- Lamb has finished under par five times and registered a better-than-average score in 10 of his last 16 rounds played.
- He has finished with one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 16 rounds.
- Lamb has recorded a score within three shots of the day’s best in two of his last 16 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day six times.
Rick Lamb’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|