The Washington Nationals and Josh Bell will take the field against Madison Bumgarner and the Arizona Diamondbacks on Saturday at 8:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Bell Props for Nationals vs Diamondbacks
- Game Day: Saturday, July 23, 2022
- Game Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
- Stadium: Chase Field
Bell in 2022
- Bell paces the Nationals with 50 runs batted in while accumulating a team-high batting average of .311.
- Bell ranks 54th in home runs and 36th in RBI among all hitters in MLB play.
- Bell has reached base with a hit 66 times this season in 94 games played (70.2%), including multiple hits on 32 occasions (34.0%).
- Bell has hit a home run in 12 games this season (94 opportunities, 12.8%), leaving the ballpark in 3.3% of his chances at the plate.
Last Five Games
Diamondbacks Pitching in 2022
- Bumgarner makes the start for the Diamondbacks, his 20th of the season. He is 5-9 with a 3.83 ERA and 69 strikeouts through 96 1/3 innings pitched.
- The 32-year-old’s 3.83 ERA ranks 45th, 1.401 WHIP ranks 57th, and 6.4 K/9 ranks 56th among qualifying pitchers this season.
- The pitching staff for the Diamondbacks has a collective 7.4 K/9, the third-worst in MLB.
- The Diamondbacks rank 14th in baseball in home runs given up (101 total, 1.1 per game).