James Hahn is +12500 to win the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club after finishing fourth in the 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities on July 21-24 in his last action. Before Hahn tees off in Detroit, Michigan, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Rocket Mortgage Classic Time and Location
- Date: July 28-31, 2022
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Course: Detroit Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,340 yards
- Defending Champ: Cameron Davis
James Hahn Recent Performance
- Hahn has finished below par 13 times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished 11 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 18 rounds played.
- He has registered the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-five score twice in his last 18 rounds.
- Over his last 18 rounds, Hahn has finished within three strokes of the best score of the round three times, and within five strokes of the top score for the day seven times.
James Hahn History at Rocket Mortgage Classic
- Hahn did not make the cut in either of his last two trips to this tournament.
- Hahn missed the cut in his most recent appearance at this tournament (in 2021).
James Hahn’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|