Denny McCarthy put together a sixth-place finish in his last outing in the John Deere Classic at TPC Deere Run on June 30 – July 3, and comes into the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club with +3457 odds to win. Before McCarthy tees off in Detroit, Michigan, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Rocket Mortgage Classic Time and Location
- Date: July 28-31, 2022
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Course: Detroit Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,370 yards
- Defending Champ: Cameron Davis
Denny McCarthy Recent Performance
- McCarthy has finished below par nine times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished 11 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 18 rounds played.
- He has finished with a top-five score in three of his last 18 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day seven times.
- Over his last 18 rounds, McCarthy has finished within three strokes of the best score of the round eight times, and within five strokes of the top score for the day 11 times.
Denny McCarthy History at Rocket Mortgage Classic
- McCarthy’s only finish at this event in two visits was 21st place.
- In his last two trips to this tournament, he’s made the cut once.
- The last time McCarthy competed in this event in 2021, he missed the cut.
Denny McCarthy’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|