After a second-place performance at the 2021 Rocket Mortgage Classic, Troy Merritt will try for another great finish at Detroit Golf Club this year. He has +6714 odds to win. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Merritt before he tees off in Detroit, Michigan.
Rocket Mortgage Classic Time and Location
- Date: July 28-31, 2022
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Course: Detroit Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,340 yards
- Defending Champ: Cameron Davis
Troy Merritt Recent Performance
- Over his last 16 rounds of play, Merritt has finished below par on six occasions while also carding eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded one of the 10 best scores twice in his last 16 rounds.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Merritt has closed a round three strokes of the best score of the round once, and within five strokes of the top score for the day six times.
Troy Merritt History at Rocket Mortgage Classic
- Over Merritt’s last three apperances at this event, he’s placed among the top five once and the top 10 two times. He has an average finish of fifth over that span.
- In his last three appearances at this tournament, Merritt made the cut twice.
- Merritt finished second here in 2021 in his last entry at the tournament.
- His last time here, he had a top-five score of the day in one round.
Troy Merritt’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|