World Cup Picks for Ecuador vs. Qatar
On Sunday, November 20 at 11:00 AM ET, Ecuador takes on Qatar at Al Bayt Stadium in its first match of the 2022 World Cup’s group phase.
Ecuador is +140 to win this group-stage match, Qatar is +228, and the draw is +207. There is a 41.7% chance that Ecuador wins this game, per the moneyline.
The World Cup only comes around every four years, so there’s no time to waste. Get your friends and family together to start a World Cup pool here!
Ecuador vs. Qatar Match Info
- Game Day: Sunday, November 20, 2022
- Game Time: 11:00 AM ET
- Venue: Al Bayt Stadium
Ecuador Stats and Trends
- Offensively, Ecuador was second in CONMEBOL World Cup qualifying play with 27 goals scored (1.5 per match). Defensively, Qatar was third in AFC World Cup qualifying action (one goal conceded, 0.1 per match).
- With a goal differential at +8, Ecuador was third in CONMEBOL World Cup qualifying play.
- Ecuador failed to qualify for the 2018 World Cup.
Put your picks to the test in our free World Cup pool and support a great cause while competing for cash prizes and a jersey signed by the USMNT!
Qatar Stats and Trends
- Qatar ranked 14th in AFC World Cup qualifying in goals scored (18 overall, 2.3 per match), and Ecuador was third in CONMEBOL World Cup qualifying in goals surrendered (19 overall, 1.1 per match).
- In World Cup qualifying action, Qatar’s goal differential was +17.
- Qatar was not one of the 32 teams that participated in the 2018 World Cup, as it failed to qualify.
Ecuador vs. Qatar Players to Watch
- Michael Estrada had six goals and one assist in World Cup qualifying for Ecuador (in 17 matches).
- Moises Caicedo delivered two goals and four assists during the qualifying campaign.
- Angel Mena had two goals and four assists in World Cup qualifying for Ecuador.
- Ecuador’s Enner Valencia scored four times and picked up one assist in the qualifying campaign.
- The most recent World Cup qualifying cycle saw Almoez Ali post six goals and two assists for Qatar over eight games.
- Akram Afif helped spark Qatar with four goals and three assists over the course of six matches in the last World Cup qualifying cycle.
- Abdelaziz Hatem played in Qatar’s last World Cup qualifying, and he recorded two goals and one assist in seven matches.
- Boualem Khoukhi helped Qatar’s cause by netting one goal and one assist in the most recent World Cup qualifying (eight matches).
Chances to Win the World Cup
|Chance to Win the World Cup
Pick to Win Ecuador vs. Qatar
Our pick to win is Ecuador.
|American Football Conference
|Kansas City Chiefs
|New England Patriots
|Las Vegas Raiders
|New York Jets
|Los Angeles Chargers
|National Football Conference
|New York Giants
|Los Angeles Rams
|San Francisco 49ers
|Green Bay Packers
|New Orlean Saints
|Tampa Bay Buccaneers