NHL Pick 'em Pool
In our NHL Pick 'em pool format your members will pick the winner of all (or a subset) of the Saturday games. Running this format on your own can be very time consuming to keep up with gathering the picks and calculating standings manually. That is where we come in.
Start an NHL Pick 'em Pool
How does our NHL Pick 'em Pool format work?
- Each pool member picks the Saturday NHL games each week.
- Limit how many games must be picked each week.
- Optionally use 'Best Bet' picks or 'Confidence' points.
- Optional 'Last game of the week' tiebreaker of total combined score.
- For each correct pick during the regular season, members receive one point (customizable).
- Standings are calculated for the week and for the year-to-date.
Pick 'em Hockey Pool Samples
The following samples are just a few of the reports you'll see for your hockey pickem pool. Click to view more detailed samples:
How Our Service Saves You Time
We remove the grunt work and mistakes from your NHL Pick 'em Pool:
- Automated pick collections. You no longer have your members send you their picks. They login to the website directly to make their picks.
- Error-free pick sheet. We make it impossible for your members to make technical errors when submitting picks.
- Automatic updating. Pool standings are automatically updated in real-time.
- No more need to distribute standings. Members simply login to the site to see updates.
Brand your Pool
Add your company or organization logo to customize the look of your Pick 'em pool. For more information, see our Brand Your Pool page.
Private Message Boards
Every NHL Pickem pool hosted at RunYourPool.com includes a free, private message board. Your pool's message board, accessible only to your pool members, is a great way to communicate with members.
|Pricing subject to change without notice
|Pick 'em Pools
|Up to 25 entries
|26 to 50 entries
|51 to 100 entries
|101 to 200 entries
|201 to 500 entries
|501 to 1000 entries
|1001 to 2000 entries
|2001 to 3000 entries
Pick 'em Pool Pricing
Run your pool with no payment or obligation through the first week of the NHL season. After the first week, there is a one-time fee to continue using the service based on the number of members in your pool. Our price is your one-time fee for the entire NHL season! Included in the cost is the added benefit that we retain your pool information and members from year-to-year. Simply reset your pool next year and have your members log back in to pick again.
Start your Pool Today - No Upfront Fee or Obligation!
Frequently Asked Questions
In NHL Pick 'Em pools members will pick the winner of games. The pool commissioner has options to have members pick all games or a specific amount. For each correct pick during regular season, members receive one point. The person with the most points at the end of season wins. Administrators can choose to have 'best bet' picks or 'confidence' points.
NHL Pick 'Em pools have members choose the winner of each game. The specific amount of games picked is up to the pool commissioner. For every correct pick, members receive one point. These pools typically end in the regular season, the person with the most points wins. Also, commissioners can choose to have 'confidence' points or 'best bet ' picks.