NBA Basketball Pools
Keep the excitement going strong with your own private NBA pool!
Having Fun Should Be Fun
Here at RYP, we believe that running your own NBA basketball pool should be fun.
Is spending hours inputting data, looking up basketball stats, or figuring out standings fun? Is running a massive spreadsheet for 25 weeks by yourself fun? Is making mistakes with who picked what NBA team when and then hearing about it all the time fun?!
We'd argue that no, none of that is fun at all.
And that's why we're here, to make it incredibly easy to run an NBA pool with your friends, family, colleagues, or fellow fans.
Because we think easy is fun.
We simplify everything for not just your members, but you as well. Just spend a few minutes setting up your pool, selecting a few options, inviting members and viola! You'll have a full NBA season's worth of fun at your fingertips.
Your pool will be up and running faster than Russell Westbrook on the break.
We’re making this first season free of charge. Doesn’t get any less risky than TOTALLY FREE.
Make your pool yours, baby! We offer scores of scoring and configuration options.
Online Pick Sheets
No need to collect pick sheets. Members use our automated online pick sheets, which are virtually bulletproof.
Set it, forget it, just don’t sweat it. Pick sheets are locked when you say so.
Standings, stats and reports come in as they happen. This is the 21st Century, after all.
We got the goods for every NBA pool junkie in your crew.
Private Message Board
Post your rules, talk trash (very important) or just genuinely ask your members how their mother is doing.
NBA Pick'Em Pool
A great way to stay engaged with your friends, family, colleagues, or fellow fans all season long!
- Every week, pool entrants pick 5 NBA games (or the number of games you specify).
- Picks can be made against a point spread or without one.
- Standings are calculated for the week and for the year-to-date.
- Options include number of games to pick each week, point spread usage, custom scoring for the post-season, automatic pick assignment for missed picks, and more!
NBA In-Season Tournament Pool
The NBA In-Season Tournament is a new annual competition for all 30 teams that will debut in the 2023-24 season. Similar to the World Cup, the NBA In-Season Tournament will consist of two stages: Group Play and the Knockout Rounds.
- Participants rank the teams in each group (from 1 to 5) based on their expected finishing positions.
- Points are awarded for each correct position (configurable).
- After group play completes, participants will fill out a bracket for the 8 teams that advance to the knockout round.
- Points are awarded for each correct pick in the knockout round (configurable).
NBA Survivor Pool
Known by other names such as Suicide, Eliminator, Knockout, or Last Man Standing pools, Surivor Pool members choose one NBA team each week that they believe will win… if they choose correctly, they move on to the next week.
- Each pool entrant selects one NBA team each week.
- Picks are made not using a point spread system.
- If a pick is correct, the entrant survives until the next week.
- An incorrect pick eliminates the player from the pool for the remainder of the season.
- Lots of options including: elimination settings, mulligans, automatic pick assignment for missed picks, and more!
NBA Playoff Bracket Pool
Pick the winner of each NBA Playoff series, receiving optional bonus points for guessing the actual length of the series.
- Points are awarded for each winning pick, with bonus points for how close they come to the correct series length
- Points values increase as the tournament progresses (points per round are configurable by the Pool Commissioner)
- The winning entry is the team with the most points at the end of Playoffs.