Restaurants & Bars
Looking to increase your sales?
The food service industry often relies on their "regulars" as the lifeblood of their business, but with lots of competition and rapidly changing trends, it can be tough to keep your business at the forefront of customers' minds. How can you get them to come back and spend more without making them feel pressured?
Our sports pools are a great way to keep customers engaged and coming back to your establishment, and with our new location access requirements, you can ensure that they must physically be at your location in order to make picks, view reports, or access any pages at all (customizable to your needs).
We currently provide two options to limit access to your establishment:
- Members can access your pool from their mobile phones only when connected to your WiFi network.
- You can set up a computer or tablet at your location that is connected to an ethernet cable or WiFi network. Members will only be able to access their account in your pool from this device.
Here are some scenarios our customers are using to increase foot traffic at their facility:
- Have members make weekly NFL picks from anywhere, but they must be present at your facility to see the standings and other reports from their mobile device. This will encourage them to come in during/after games on Thursday, Sunday, and Monday, or in the days following the games.
- Set up a weekly squares pool for Monday Night Football or for your clientele's favorite team where customers have to be present to win.
- Run a Survivor pool where members must be preset at your facility to access any pool pages (pick sheet and reports), using a computer/tablet provided by your facility or from their personal mobile phones.
If you're interested in setting up a pool using our location access functionality, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.