College Football Pools
Pick your format, configure your pool, and we'll do the work for you.
Has managing your College Football pool become tedious?
Let RunYourPool.com's pool management service put the fun back in running your College Football pool. Our College Football pool hosting and management service is completely online, meaning no software to download.
Your members login and make their picks on the website, so there's no more collecting picks and no more tallying results. The site automatically generates pick, standings, and other reports for your members to login and view. Running your NCAA College Football pool has never been easier.
Your pool will be up and running in minutes, ready to invite members.
Run your pool for free through the first week of the season.
Lots of scoring and configuration options for the Administrator.
Online Pick Sheets
Members make picks online using our bullet-proof pick sheets.
Picks are locked down at the beginning of each week of games.
Standings and reports will be updated as games end.
Pick summaries, weekly and year-to-date leaderboard, and more.
Private Message Board
Post your rules, trash talk, and communicate with other members
Players make weekly picks (either against the point spread or straight-up). Administrators choose games to include from the Power Five conferences (ACC, Big 10, Big 12, Pac-12, SEC). Optional best-bet and confidence pick settings. Weekly and year-to-date records are calculated.
- Commissioners can choose from any of the games played in the Power Five conferences (ACC, Big 10, Big 12, Pac-12, and SEC).
- Each pool member picks the College Football games that have been chosen by the Pool Commissioner for the week.
- Picks can be made against the point spread or straight-up without it. If you go with the spreads, you can choose to use our point spreads or enter your own each week.
- Optionally use 'Best Bet' picks or 'Confidence' points.
Also known as Grid pools, Box pools, or Block pools. Pool members reserve "squares" online on a 10x10 grid by putting their name in the square. No need to pass around a sheet of paper!
- Create a Squares pool regular season College Football games or College Football Bowl games.
- Squares can be selected by registered members or entered for guests.
- A public version of the grid is available so everyone can see it.
- Pool Commissioners have a ton of flexibility in how they want to run their grid(s).
Bowl Confidence Pools
Like a Pick'Em pool, but with a twist! Not only do you need to pick the right teams, you have to rank them.
- Members pick the winner of all 41 College Football Bowl games ("straight up", not using the point spread).
- Members also rank each game based on how confident they are in their pick.
- For each game picked correctly, members receive the number of points they assigned that game.
- The winner is the member with the most points once all Bowl games have been completed.
Bowl Pick'Em Pools
A simpler format than the Confidence pool, College Bowl Pick 'Em Pool members attempt to pick the winner of all the College Bowl games.
- Members pick the winner of up to 41 College Football Bowl games (Commissioners can limit the number of games included)
- Pool Commissioners have the option of using the point spread or having members pick the games "straight up"
- The winner is the member with the most correct picks.