Weekly 'One-and-Done' Golf Pools For 2023
Pick one golfer per week during the PGA Tour season. The money they win goes toward your total.
Start a PGA One-and-Done Pool
How Does A 'One-and-Done' Golf Pool Work?
- Every week, during PGA Tour season, pool members pick one golfer from the tournament field.
- Commissioners choose which tournaments they want to include, though we always say the more the merrier.
- Golfers can only be picked one time per season.
- Pool entrants earn the overall winnings their selected golfer earned for that tournament.
- Pool standings are calculated for both the week and for the year-to-date.
'One-and-Done' PGA Pool Samples
Check out below to see some examples of what you'll see for your weekly golf pool.
Click to view more detailed samples:
RunYourPool Saves Time
We take the work out of running your PGA One-and-Done:
- Automated pick collection. Members donâ€™t have to send their picks to you. All they need to do is login to the website and directly to make their weekly pick.
- Automatic updating. Standings are automatically updated in real-time.
- No pick errors. We make it virtually impossible for members to make technical errors when submitting their picks.
- No need to distribute standings. Members can simply login to your pool to see updates.
Start Your Pool Now
No Upfront Fee or Obligation!
Start your PGA Golf One-and-Done pool with us today. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We're happy to answer any questions!
Start a Golf 'Pick X' Pool
We've recently upgraded our pricing structure to introduce a free tier! You can view the new tier structure on our Pricing page.
Brand Your Pool
You can customize the look and feel of your One-and-Done pool by adding your own logo and colors. For more information, please visit our Brand Your Pool page.
Includes A Private Message Board
Whatâ€™s a golf pool without a little back-and-forth among friends? PGA Golf' pools hosted at RunYourPool.com always include a free, private message board. Your pool's message board is accessible only to you and your pool members and is a terrific way to keep the competitive spirit alive.