NFL 'Credits' Pool for 2023
Risk credits (i.e. points) on teams you think will win each week
Tired of the same old regular Pick 'em format? Try our 'Credits' format, where members can pick any games using a weighted value we refer to as 'credits'. Members can risk as many or as few credits on any games. The person who ends up with the most credits at the end of the season wins.
Start an NFL Credits Pool
What is a Credits Pool?
Here are the rules for our NFL Credits pools:
- All pool members start with the same number of credits (1000 by default, but can be changed).
- Pool members make picks each week by risking a certain number of credits. For example, 200 on the Patriots, 100 on the Giants, etc.
- Members can pick as many (i.e. all) games or as few (i.e. zero) games as they would like.
- Members will receive double the credits risked for each win.
- The member with the most credits at the end of the season wins.
NFL Credits Pool Samples
The following samples are just a few of the reports you'll see for your Credits football pool.
Click to view more detailed samples:
How You'll Save Time
Running your NFL Credits Pool couldn't be easier:
- No more collecting picks from your members. Members login to the website directly to make their picks.
- No more error-ridden or illegible pick sheets.
- No more tabulating wins or scores. Pool standings are automatically updated.
- No more need to distribute standings. Members simply login to the site to see updates.
Brand Your Pool
Add your company or organization logo to customize the look of your Credits pool. For more information, see our Brand Your Pool page.
Private Message Boards
Every NFL Credits pool hosted at RunYourPool.com includes a free, private message board. Your pool's message board, accessible only to your pool members, is a great way to communicate with members.
Start Your Pool Today
No Upfront Fee or Obligation!
Start your NFL Credits pool with us today. If you have any additional questions, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We're happy to answer any questions you may have.
Start an NFL Credits Pool
We've recently upgraded our pricing structure to introduce a free tier! You can view the new tier structure on our Pricing page.
Frequently Asked Questions
"Football Pool" is a catch-all term for a group of people competitively guessing the outcome of one or more football games. There are many types of formats, each assigning winners differently. They can be played informally between friends or through a more formalized system. They are often considered a great alternative to fantasy football given the ease of playing.
In Football Credits Pools, players start with the same number of credits. They then make picks each week by risking a number of credits on games, assigning more to the picks they have more confidence in getting right. Members double credits risked for each win. The member with the highest credits at the end of the season wins.
In the credits format all players start with the same number of credits. Players make picks each week by risking a certain number of credits on games, assigning more credits to the picks with a higher confidence level. Members receive double the credits risked for each win. The member with the most credits at the end of the season wins.