NFL Playoff Precision Pools for 2020
With so few Pro Football playoff games, most Playoff Pick 'Em pools end up with a lot of members tied for the lead. Our NFL Playoff Precision add a scoring wrinkle that will reward your members for being able to pick the correct game points.
Start Your Playoff Precision Pool
What is a Playoff Precision Pool?
Here are the rules for our NFL Playoff Precision pools:
- Pool members attempt to pick the winner of every playoff game each week.
- Pool members also enter their guess as to the combined total score of both teams in each game.
- Administrators can choose if picks are made "straight up" or against the point spread.
- Points are awarded for correct picks AND for how close to the correct combined point total they were.
- The member with the most total points at then end of the playoffs is the winner.
Precision Pool Scoring
Members earn points by picking the correct team and for their ability to predict the actual, combined final score. The following charts and example are based on the default scoring system, which awards 10 points per win and 10 point for picking the exact combined score. These values are configurable, however, and can be changed by the Administrator.
Members will receive points for their combined score precision regardless of whether or not they picked the correct team. Therefore, the team selection and combined score selection are not dependant on each other.
For each game of the entire playoffs, points will be assigned as follows:
Correct team picked = 10 points
|Pick the exact combined score
|Pick is 1 point off
|Pick is 8 points off
|Pick is 9 points off
The following pick report sample uses the scoring showed above. Please note that only the first two games have been completed.
In the Steelers/Ravens game:
- Luisa Rivera received 10 points for correctly picking the Ravens. Because she entered 29 as her combined score, which is more than 9 points off of the actual combined score of 43, she received no score points.
- Mike Donaldson did not receive any points for the game. He incorrectly picked the Steelers and his combined score guess was too far off to receive points.
In the Panthers/Cardinals game:
- Luisa Rivera received 0 points for inccorrectly picking Arizona, but received 9 points for only being 1 point off the actual combined score.
- Mike Donaldson received the 10 points for correctly picking Carolina AND 4 points for being 6 points off the actual combined score.
How You'll Save Time
Running your NFL Playoff Pool has never been so easy:
- No more collecting picks from your members. Members login to the website directly to make their picks.
- No more error-ridden or illegible pick sheets.
- No more tabulating wins or scores. Pool standings are automatically updated.
- No more need to distribute standings. Members simply login to the site to see updates.
Brand your Pool
Add your company or organization logo to customize the look of your Playoff Precision pool. For more information, see our Brand Your Pool page
Private Message Boards
Every Playoff pool hosted at RunYourPool.com includes a free, private message board. Your pool's message board, accessible only to your pool members, is a great way to communicate with members.
NFL Playoff Precision Pool Pricing
Run your pool with no payment or obligation through the first day of Wild Card Weekend. After that, there is a one-time fee to continue using the service based on the number of members in your pool. Our price is your one-time fee for the entire NFL playoffs! Included in the cost is the added benefit that we retain your pool information and members from year-to-year. Simply reset your pool next year and have your members log back in to pick again.
Start your Pool Today - No Upfront Fee or Obligation!
|Playoff Precision Pools
|Up to 25 entries
|26 to 50 entries
|51 to 100 entries
|101 to 200 entries
|201 to 500 entries