NFL Margin Pools for 2017
Margin pools are a simple NFL pool format that rewards members for picking a winning team each week. Pool administrators can decide whether they award points equal to a winning teams margin of victory or the point spread for that game. When an administrator chooses the point spread option, this format is often referred to as an NFL Underdog Pool.
Start an NFL Margin Pool
What is a Margin Pool?
Here are the rules for our NFL Margin pools:
- Each pool member chooses one NFL team each week.
- If their pick is correct, they receive points according to their pool's margin type:
- Margin of Victory—They receive the number of points their team won by.
- Point Spread (Underdog format)—They receive the number of points equal to the covered point spread (only underdogs may be picked in this format).
- Points are tracked both by week and overall for the entire season.
Margin Pool Options
Pool administrators have numerous options to customize their NFL Margin Pool, including:
- Scoring system (margin of victory vs point spread, deduct points for losses vs zero points, etc)
- Allow multiple pick entries per member account or limit members to a single entry
- Choose the week to start your pool
- Automatic pick assignment (in case members forget to pick)
- Allow members to pick an NFL team more than once
- More ...
NFL Margin Pool Samples
The following samples are just a few of the reports you'll see for your pool. Click to view more detailed samples:
Weekly Summary Report
Pool members are able to view all other pool members picks ONLY after the weekly pick deadline has passed, i.e., the start of the first game each week. We want to be able to see who everyone picked when we watch the games, but we don't want members basing their picks on other members picks.
Brand your Pool
Add your company or organization logo to customize the look of your Margin pool. For more information, see our Brand Your Pool page
Private Message Boards
Every NFL Margin pool hosted at RunYourPool.com includes a free, private message board. Your pool's message board, accessible only to your pool members, is a great way to communicate with members.
NFL Margin Pool Pricing
Run your pool with no payment or obligation through the first week of your pool. After the first week, there is a one-time fee to continue using the service based on the number of members in your pool. Our price is your one-time fee for the entire NFL season! Included in the cost is the added benefit that we retain your pool information and members from year-to-year. Simply reset your pool next year and have your members log back in to pick again.
Start your Pool Today - No Upfront Fee or Obligation!
Start your NFL Margin pool with us today. If you have any additional questions, please contact us via email at email@example.com
. We're happy to answer any questions you may have.
Start an NFL Margin Pool
|Up to 25 entries
|26 to 50 entries
|51 to 100 entries
|101 to 200 entries
|201 to 500 entries
|501 to 1000 entries