UEFA Euro Soccer Pool
The UEFA European Soccer Championship is second only to the World Cup. Football (or Soccer to Americans) is not only the most popular sport in the world but creates an incredible fervor every four years. While we await the next World Cup in 2022, the UEFA Euro Championship is a great opportunity to watch and compete with your family, friends, and colleagues.
Start a UEFA Euro Pool
UEFA Euro Format
This format is simple enough for the novice, yet challenging enough for the most serious basketball fans:
- Group Stage—In the group stage, the 24 teams that qualified for the tournament are broken into groups containing four teams each. Each team competes in a round robin tournament with the other three teams in its group. The two top teams in each group, and the four top 3rd place teams, advance to the Knockout Stage.
- Knockout Stage—The remaining 16 teams participate in a single elimination bracket pool. For those of you familiar with the NCAA Basketball tournament, think of the Knockout round as the soccer equivalent to the Sweet 16.
UEFA Euro Format
Here are the rules for our UEFA Euro Soccer pools:
- Pool Administrators have the option of including both the Group and Knockout Stage or limiting their pool to just the Knockout Stage.
- For the Group stage, pool members predict the finishing position of each team in all the groups and points are awarded for correct predictions. Points are awarded for each correct team ranking in each of the eight groups. As an example, if one (1) point is awarded per correct ranking, members could earn up to 24 points in the group stage (all 4 rankings correct in all 6 groups).
- For the Knockout stage, members pick all 15 games in the bracket and are awarded points for correct picks. They will pick the ACTUAL teams qualifying for bracket play, NOT those they predicted to advance. This means they will fill out their brackets AFTER the Group Stage is completed.
- Point values for both stages are configurable by the Pool Administrator.
- The goal is to be the member with the most points at the end of the UEFA Euro Tournament.
Most pools will include the Group stage to allow more pick variation.
UEFA Euro Pool Pool Samples
The following samples are just a few of the reports you'll see for your pool.
Click to view more detailed samples:
Knockout Stage Pick Sheet
How You'll Save Time
We do all the hard work to make sure that your UEFA Euro Soccer pool runs smoothly:
- No more collecting picks on paper or in e-mail. Members login to the website directly to make their picks.
- No more calculating standings and explaining errors. Pool standings are automatically updated for you.
- No more need to distribute standings. Members simply login to the site to see updates.
- Keep your members interested. We create all the reports your members will want to see ... and more!
Brand Your Pool
Add your company or organization logo to customize the look of your UEFA Euro pool.For more information, see our Brand Your Pool page.
Private Message Boards
Every UEFA Euro pool hosted at RunYourPool.com includes a free, private message board. Your pool's message board, accessible only to your pool members, is a great way to communicate with members.
Start Your Pool Today
No Upfront Fee or Obligation!
Start your UEFA Euro pool with us today. If you have any additional questions, please contact us via email at email@example.com. We're happy to answer any questions you may have.
Start a UEFA Euro Pool
UEFA Euro Pool Pricing
The price to continue using the service is based on the number of bracket entries in your pool. The following price tier structure is your one-time fee for the entire UEFA Euros! Included in the cost is the added benefit that we retain your pool information and members from year-to-year. Simply reset your pool next year and have your members log back in to pick again.
|Up to 25 entries
|26 to 50 entries
|51 to 100 entries
|101 to 200 entries
|201 to 500 entries
|501 to 1000 entries
|1001 to 2000 entries
|2001 to 5000 entries