Anirban Lahiri heads into the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club with +14500 odds. He missed the cut in his most recent event, the Genesis Scottish Open. Before he tees off in Greensboro, North Carolina, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Lahiri in this event.
Wyndham Championship Time and Location
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Anirban Lahiri Recent Performance
- Lahiri has finished below par three times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished five rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has not finished any of his last 12 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Lahiri has finished within three strokes of the best score of the round once, and within five strokes of the top score for the day three times.
Anirban Lahiri History at Wyndham Championship
- Lahiri’s average finish is 42nd, with a personal best of finish of 28th, at this tournament.
- In Lahiri’s last four appearances at this event, he’s made the cut three times.
- Lahiri finished 46th here in 2021 in his last entry at the tournament.
- He closed one round without carding a bogey his last time here.
Anirban Lahiri’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|