Table of Contents
Brandon Hagy missed the cut in his last appearance at the Wyndham Championship, and he has +58000 odds as he aims for a better finish in this year’s tournament at Sedgefield Country Club. Before Hagy tees off in Greensboro, North Carolina, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Wyndham Championship Time and Location
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Brandon Hagy Recent Performance
- Over his last 14 rounds, Hagy has finished below par seven times, while also recording one bogey-free round and five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted the best score of the day once in his last 14 rounds.
- Hagy has carded a score within three shots of the day’s best in one of his last 14 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day three times.
Brandon Hagy History at Wyndham Championship
- In each of his last three trips to this tournament, Hagy finished below the cut line.
- The most recent time Hagy competed at this event in 2021, he failed to make the cut.
Brandon Hagy’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|