Table of Contents
Camilo Villegas emerged victorious in the 2014 Wyndham Championship, and he has the 108th-best odds (+35500) to win the tournament this year at Sedgefield Country Club. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Villegas before he tees off in Greensboro, North Carolina.
Wyndham Championship Time and Location
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Camilo Villegas Recent Performance
- Villegas has finished below par seven times and carded a better-than-average score in seven of his last 13 rounds played.
- He has carded one of the top five scores in one of his last 13 rounds.
- Over his last 13 rounds, Villegas has closed a round three strokes of the best score of the round once, and within five strokes of the top score for the day four times.
Camilo Villegas History at Wyndham Championship
- Over his last seven appearances at this tournament, Villegas has earned the victory once with an average finish of 31st place.
- Villegas advanced past the cut in six of his last seven entries in this event.
- Villegas finished 46th here in 2021 in his last entry at the tournament.
- He carded two rounds within five shots of the leader his last time here.
Camilo Villegas’ Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|