Table of Contents
Sam Ryder heads into the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club with +23000 odds after making the cut in his most recent event, the Rocket Mortgage Classic, finishing 24th. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Ryder before he tees off in Greensboro, North Carolina.
Wyndham Championship Time and Location
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Sam Ryder Recent Performance
- Over his last 16 rounds, Ryder has shot below par 12 times, while also recording one bogey-free round and 10 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-five score once and a top-10 score twice in his last 16 rounds.
- Ryder has carded a score within three shots of the day’s best in two of his last 16 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day five times.
Sam Ryder History at Wyndham Championship
- Ryder’s average finish is 47th, with a personal best of finish of 35th, at this tournament.
- Ryder has three made cuts in his last four attempts at this tournament.
- Ryder finished 35th the most recent time he played this tournament (in 2021).
- He carded one top-10 round his last time at this event.
Sam Ryder’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|