Table of Contents
Scott Brown is +38000 to win the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club after placing 16th in the 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities from July 21-24 in his most recent outing. Before he tees off in Greensboro, North Carolina, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Brown in this event.
Wyndham Championship Time and Location
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Scott Brown Recent Performance
- Over his last 14 rounds of play, Brown has finished below par on seven occasions while also posting eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has registered the top score of the day in one of his last 14 rounds.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Brown has ended the day three strokes of the best score of the round once, and within five strokes of the top score for the day four times.
Scott Brown History at Wyndham Championship
- Brown has one top-five finish in his last nine trips to this tournament, with an average finishing position of 39th over that span.
- Brown has five made cuts in his last nine attempts at this tournament.
- The last time Brown competed in this event (in 2021), he failed to make the cut.
Scott Brown’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|