Table of Contents
Vincent Whaley will try to improve on a 17th-place finish in his last action in the Rocket Mortgage Classic when he takes to the course at the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club. He has +17000 odds to win. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Whaley before he tees off in Greensboro, North Carolina.
Wyndham Championship Time and Location
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Vincent Whaley Recent Performance
- Whaley has finished below par 15 times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished 14 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 18 rounds played.
- He has carded a top-five score in one of his last 18 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day three times.
- Whaley has recorded a score within three shots of the day’s best in four of his last 18 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day 10 times.
Vincent Whaley History at Wyndham Championship
- Whaley’s only finish at this event in two visits was 37th place.
- In Whaley’s last two appearances at this event, he’s made the cut once.
- The last time Whaley competed in this event in 2021, he missed the cut.
Vincent Whaley’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|