Table of Contents
Brice Garnett heads into the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club with +19000 odds to win. He made the cut and finished 51st in his most recent time at this tournament in 2021. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Garnett before he tees off in Greensboro, North Carolina.
Wyndham Championship Time and Location
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Brice Garnett Recent Performance
- Over his last 14 rounds of play, Garnett has finished below par on nine occasions while also recording eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has registered a top-five score twice in his last 14 rounds.
- Garnett has recorded a score within three shots of the day’s best in two of his last 14 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day four times.
Brice Garnett History at Wyndham Championship
- Garnett has ended up in the top 10 once and inside the top 20 three times, with an average finish of 26th in his past seven trips to this event.
- Garnett has five made cuts over his past seven attempts at this tournament.
- Garnett took 51st the last time he played this tournament (in 2021).
- His last time competing at this tournament, he finished one round within five shots of the leader.
Brice Garnett’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|