Table of Contents
Danny Willett has +13500 odds to win the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club. He missed the cut in his most recent appeareance here in 2020. Below we help you make your best bets on Willett before he tees off in Greensboro, North Carolina by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Wyndham Championship Time and Location
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Danny Willett Recent Performance
- Over his last 16 rounds, Willett has shot below par nine times, while also registering one bogey-free round and nine rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted a top-five score once and a top-10 score twice in his last 16 rounds.
- Willett has registered a score within three shots of the day’s best in two of his last 16 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day seven times.
Danny Willett History at Wyndham Championship
- Willett last played this event in 2020 but missed the cut.
Danny Willett’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|