Table of Contents
Harold Varner has +3200 odds to win the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club. He made the cut in his most recent tournament here, the 2021 Wyndham Championship, and finished 57th. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Varner before he tees off in Greensboro, North Carolina.
Wyndham Championship Time and Location
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Harold Varner Recent Performance
- Varner has finished below par 10 times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished 11 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 18 rounds played.
- He has finished with the best score of the day in two of his last 18 rounds, while scoring among the top five in three rounds and the top 10 a total of five times.
- Varner has recorded a score within three shots of the day’s best in five of his last 18 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day eight times.
Harold Varner History at Wyndham Championship
- Over Varner’s last six trips to this tournament, he has placed in the top 10 a total of two times. His average finish is 37th at the event.
- In his last six trips to this tournament, Varner made the cut five times.
- The last time Varner competed in this event (in 2021), he placed 57th.
- His last time competing at this tournament, he finished two rounds within five shots of the leader.
Harold Varner’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|