Table of Contents
J.J. Spaun heads into the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club at +10000 to win after an eighth-place performance in the Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club on July 28-31 in his most recent outing. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Spaun before he tees off in Greensboro, North Carolina.
Wyndham Championship Time and Location
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
J.J. Spaun Recent Performance
- Over his last 13 rounds of play, Spaun has shot below par on four occasions while also carding seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has finished with a top-five score in one of his last 13 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day twice.
- Over his last 13 rounds, Spaun has closed a round three strokes of the best score of the round twice, and within five strokes of the top score for the day four times.
J.J. Spaun History at Wyndham Championship
- Spaun has one top-20 finish in his last four trips to this tournament, with an average finishing position 43rd over that span.
- In Spaun’s last four appearances at this event, he’s made it to the weekend twice.
- The last time Spaun competed in this tournament (in 2021), he failed to make the cut.
J.J. Spaun’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|