Table of Contents
James Hahn made the cut in his last tournament at Sedgefield Country Club, the 2021 Wyndham Championship (placing 62nd), and he has +16000 odds to win at this course in the 2022 Wyndham Championship. Before Hahn tees off in Greensboro, North Carolina, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Wyndham Championship Time and Location
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
James Hahn Recent Performance
- Hahn has finished below par 13 times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished 11 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 18 rounds played.
- He has recorded the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-five score twice in his last 18 rounds.
- Hahn has finished with a score within three shots of the day’s best in three of his last 18 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day seven times.
James Hahn History at Wyndham Championship
- Hahn has an average finish of 60th over his last four trips to this tournament.
- Hahn made it to the weekend in two of his last four entries in this event.
- Hahn played this event most recently in 2021, and took 62nd.
- He was within five shots of the leader in one round his last time at this tournament.
James Hahn’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|