Table of Contents
Michael Gligic enters the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club with +16000 odds after making the cut in his most recent tournament at this course, the 2021 Wyndham Championship, finishing 65th. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Gligic before he tees off in Greensboro, North Carolina.
Wyndham Championship Time and Location
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Michael Gligic Recent Performance
- Gligic has finished below par 14 times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished 15 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 18 rounds played.
- He has recorded a top-five score in two of his last 18 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day five times.
- Gligic has recorded a score within three shots of the day’s best in six of his last 18 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day 10 times.
Michael Gligic History at Wyndham Championship
- Gligic has an average finish of 62nd at this event in two trips, including a personal best of 59th place.
- Gligic advanced past the cut in each of his two most recent trips to this event.
- The last time Gligic competed in this tournament (in 2021), he took 65th.
- His last time appearing at this tournament, he completed one bogey-free round.
Michael Gligic’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|