Table of Contents
Ryan Moore heads into the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club with +28500 odds. He missed the cut in his last outing, the Rocket Mortgage Classic. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Moore before he tees off in Greensboro, North Carolina.
Wyndham Championship Time and Location
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Ryan Moore Recent Performance
- Over his last 14 rounds, Moore has finished under par seven times, while also recording two bogey-free rounds and seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded a top-five score once in his last 14 rounds.
- Moore has registered a score within three shots of the day’s best in one of his last 14 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day four times.
Ryan Moore History at Wyndham Championship
- In Moore’s past seven trips to this tournament, he’s finished in the top 10 two times, with an average finish of 26th at the event.
- In Moore’s last seven appearances at this event, he’s made it to the weekend five times.
- The most recent time Moore competed in this event (in 2021), he did not make the cut.
Ryan Moore’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|