Table of Contents
Scott Stallings earned a 10th-place finish in his last action in the Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club on July 28-31, and heads into the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club with +5000 odds to win. Before he tees off in Greensboro, North Carolina, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Stallings in this event.
Wyndham Championship Time and Location
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Scott Stallings Recent Performance
- Stallings has finished below par 11 times, completed his day without a bogey on three occasions, and finished nine rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has registered the top score of the day once while finishing with a top-five score four times and a top-10 score five times in his last 16 rounds.
- Stallings has finished with a score within three shots of the day’s best in six of his last 16 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day eight times.
Scott Stallings History at Wyndham Championship
- Stallings has one top-20 finish in his last eight trips to this tournament, with an average finishing position 29th over that span.
- In his last eight appearances at this tournament, he’s survived the cut three times.
- Stallings last played this event in 2021 but failed to make the cut.
Scott Stallings’ Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|