Sepp Straka has +20000 odds in the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club. He will look to better his 15th-place finish at this tournament in 2021. Before he tees off in Greensboro, North Carolina, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Straka in this event.
Wyndham Championship Time and Location
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Sepp Straka Recent Performance
- Straka has finished below par once, completed his day without a bogey once and finished two rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 10 rounds played.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Straka has finished within five shots of the top score for the day one time.
Sepp Straka History at Wyndham Championship
- Straka has placed in the top 20 once in his past three trips to this event, with an average finish of 27th at the tournament.
- In his last three appearances at this tournament, Straka survived the cut twice.
- Straka finished 15th here in 2021 in his last entry at the tournament.
- His last time here, he recorded one of the five best scores of the day in one round.
Sepp Straka’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|