Vaughn Taylor made the cut in his last tournament at Sedgefield Country Club, the 2019 Wyndham Championship (finishing 39th), and he has +40000 odds to win at this course in the 2022 Wyndham Championship. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Taylor before he tees off in Greensboro, North Carolina.
Wyndham Championship Time and Location
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Vaughn Taylor Recent Performance
- Over his last 10 rounds, Taylor has finished under par five times, while also recording one bogey-free round and six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has registered one of the top five scores in one of his last 10 rounds.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Taylor has ended the day three strokes of the best score of the round once, and within five strokes of the top score for the day three times.
Vaughn Taylor History at Wyndham Championship
- Taylor has an average finish of 45th at this event in five trips, including a personal best of 39th place.
- In his last five trips to this tournament, Taylor made the cut three times.
- The most recent time Taylor competed in this tournament (in 2019), he placed 39th.
- He finished within five shots of the leader in two rounds his last time at this tournament.
Vaughn Taylor’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|