Table of Contents
Bo Van Pelt heads into the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club with +61000 odds after missing the cut at the 2021 Wyndham Championship, his last event here. Before he tees off in Greensboro, North Carolina, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Van Pelt in this event.
Wyndham Championship Time and Location
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,131 yards
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Bo Van Pelt Recent Performance
- Over his last 18 rounds of play, Van Pelt has shot below par on 10 occasions while also registering nine rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-five score once in his last 18 rounds.
- Van Pelt has carded a score within three shots of the day’s best in one of his last 18 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day five times.
Bo Van Pelt History at Wyndham Championship
- Van Pelt has ended up among the top 20 once in his last four trips to this event, with an average finish of 40th at the tournament.
- In his last four appearances at this tournament, he’s survived the cut twice.
- The most recent time Van Pelt competed at this event in 2021, he did not make the cut.
Bo Van Pelt’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|