Table of Contents
Cameron Percy (+30000) preapres for the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club after making the cut in his last event here, the 2021 Wyndham Championship, placing 37th. Before he tees off in Greensboro, North Carolina, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Percy in this event.
Wyndham Championship Time and Location
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,131 yards
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Cameron Percy Recent Performance
- Over his last 15 rounds, Percy has finished under par eight times, while also carding two bogey-free rounds and 10 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded one of the 10 best scores once in his last 15 rounds.
- Percy has registered a score within three shots of the day’s best in one of his last 15 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day six times.
Cameron Percy History at Wyndham Championship
- In his past seven trips to this event, Percy has an average finishing position of 40th.
- Percy has five made cuts over his past seven attempts at this tournament.
- Percy took 37th the last time he played this tournament (in 2021).
- His last time competing here, he finished three rounds within five shots of the leader.
Cameron Percy’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|