Table of Contents
Taylor Pendrith enters play in the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club with +4050 odds to win after a second-place finish in the Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club on July 28-31 in his last action. Before he tees off in Greensboro, North Carolina, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Pendrith in this event.
Wyndham Championship Time and Location
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Taylor Pendrith Recent Performance
- Over his last 20 rounds, Pendrith has finished below par 15 times, while also carding three bogey-free rounds and 15 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded the top score of the day once while finishing with a top-five score three times and a top-10 score seven times in his last 20 rounds.
- Over his last 20 rounds, Pendrith has ended the day three strokes of the best score of the round five times, and within five strokes of the top score for the day seven times.
Taylor Pendrith’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|