Tommy Gainey readies for the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club with +72500 odds after missing the cut at the 2018 Wyndham Championship, his most recent tournament at this course. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Gainey before he takes to the course in Greensboro, North Carolina.
Wyndham Championship Time and Location
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,131 yards
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Tommy Gainey Recent Performance
- Over his last 12 rounds, Gainey has finished below par five times, while also carding one bogey-free round and five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has finished with one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 12 rounds.
- Gainey has registered a score within three shots of the day’s best in one of his last 12 rounds.
Tommy Gainey History at Wyndham Championship
- Gainey has an average finish of 56th over his last five trips to this tournament.
- In his last five appearances at this event, he’s made it to the weekend three times.
- The most recent time Gainey played this event in 2018, he failed to make the cut.
Tommy Gainey’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|