Table of Contents
Tyrrell Hatton, who took 11th in The Open Championship at St Andrews Links (Old Course) from July 14-17 in his last action, enters play in the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club with +3250 odds. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Hatton before he tees off in Greensboro, North Carolina.
Wyndham Championship Time and Location
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Tyrrell Hatton Recent Performance
- Over his last 18 rounds, Hatton has finished under par six times, while also carding one bogey-free round and 11 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted a top-five score twice and a top-10 score three times in his last 18 rounds.
- Over his last 18 rounds, Hatton has ended the day three strokes of the best score of the round twice, and within five strokes of the top score for the day eight times.
Tyrrell Hatton History at Wyndham Championship
- The most recent time Hatton competed at this event in 2016, he did not make the cut.
Tyrrell Hatton’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|