Table of Contents
Marc Leishman made the cut and placed 36th in his most recent appearance in the FedEx St. Jude Championship, and he has +14500 odds as he enters this year’s event at TPC Southwind. Before Leishman tees off in Memphis, Tennessee, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
FedEx St. Jude Championship Time and Location
- Date: August 11-14, 2022
- Location: Memphis, Tennessee
- Course: TPC Southwind
- Par: 70 / 7,277 yards
- Defending Champ: Abraham Ancer
Marc Leishman Recent Performance
- Leishman has ended the day below par twice and carded a better-than-average score in five of his last 12 rounds played.
- He has recorded one of the top five scores in one of his last 12 rounds.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Leishman has closed a round three strokes of the best score of the round once, and within five strokes of the top score for the day three times.
Marc Leishman History at FedEx St. Jude Championship
- Leishman has two top-five finishes in his past nine trips to this tournament, with an average finishing position of 31st over that span.
- In his most recent nine appearances at this event, he’s made the cut every time.
- Leishman finished 36th here in 2021 in his most recent entry at the tournament.
- His last time competing here, he finished one round within five shots of the leader.
Marc Leishman’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|