Adam Hadwin (+11500) enters the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship at TPC Southwind after making the cut in his most recent outing, the Rocket Mortgage Classic, finishing 37th. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Hadwin before he tees off in Memphis, Tennessee.
FedEx St. Jude Championship Time and Location
- Date: August 11-14, 2022
- Location: Memphis, Tennessee
- Course: TPC Southwind
- Par: 70 / 7,277 yards
- Defending Champ: Abraham Ancer
Adam Hadwin Recent Performance
- Hadwin has finished below par 10 times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished 12 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 18 rounds played.
- He has finished with the top score of the day once while finishing with a top-five score twice and a top-10 score four times in his last 18 rounds.
- Over his last 18 rounds, Hadwin has closed a round three strokes of the best score of the round four times, and within five strokes of the top score for the day six times.
Adam Hadwin History at FedEx St. Jude Championship
- Over Hadwin’s last two appearances at this tournament, he’s finished among the top five once with an average finish at the event of 39th.
- Hadwin made it to the weekend in each of his two most recent trips to this event.
- The most recent time Hadwin competed in this event (in 2020), he took 72nd.
- He finished within five shots of the leader in one round his last time copmeting at this tournament.
Adam Hadwin’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|