Table of Contents
Brian Harman heads into the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship at TPC Southwind with +13000 odds. He made the cut and finished 36th in his most recent appearance at this course, the 2021 World Golf Championships-FedEx St. Jude Invitational. Before Harman tees off in Memphis, Tennessee, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
FedEx St. Jude Championship Time and Location
- Date: August 11-14, 2022
- Location: Memphis, Tennessee
- Course: TPC Southwind
- Par: 70 / 7,277 yards
- Defending Champ: Abraham Ancer
Brian Harman Recent Performance
- Harman has finished below par 12 times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished 10 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 18 rounds played.
- He has posted a top-five score twice and a top-10 score four times in his last 18 rounds.
- Over his last 18 rounds, Harman has closed a round three strokes of the best score of the round six times, and within five strokes of the top score for the day eight times.
Brian Harman History at FedEx St. Jude Championship
- Harman has an average finish of 53rd at this event in four trips, including a personal best of 36th place.
- In his last four trips to this tournament, he’s survived the cut every time.
- The last time Harman played this tournament (in 2021), he placed 36th.
- He finished one round in which he scored better than the field average in his last appearance at this tournament.
Brian Harman’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|