Cheng Tsung Pan made the cut and placed 72nd in his most recent appearance in the FedEx St. Jude Championship, and he has +23000 odds as he enters this year’s tournament at TPC Southwind. Before Pan tees off in Memphis, Tennessee, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
FedEx St. Jude Championship Time and Location
- Date: August 11-14, 2022
- Location: Memphis, Tennessee
- Course: TPC Southwind
- Par: 70 / 7,277 yards
- Defending Champ: Abraham Ancer
Cheng Tsung Pan Recent Performance
- Over his last 15 rounds, Pan has shot under par six times, while also recording two bogey-free rounds and six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded a top-five score once and a top-10 score twice in his last 15 rounds.
- Over his last 15 rounds, Pan has closed a round three strokes of the best score of the round twice, and within five strokes of the top score for the day three times.
Cheng Tsung Pan History at FedEx St. Jude Championship
- Pan has an average finish of 60th at this tournament in two trips, including a personal best of 48th place.
- Pan made the cut in each of his last two attempts at this event.
- Pan took 72nd the most recent time he competed in this tournament (in 2020).
- In Pan’s last appearance in this tournament, he finished with 10 birdies and 16 bogeys.
Cheng Tsung Pan’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|