Table of Contents
Danny Lee heads into the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship at TPC Southwind with +50000 odds after missing the cut at the Travelers Championship, his most recent event. Before Lee tees off in Memphis, Tennessee, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
FedEx St. Jude Championship Time and Location
- Date: August 11-14, 2022
- Location: Memphis, Tennessee
- Course: TPC Southwind
- Par: 70 / 7,277 yards
- Defending Champ: Abraham Ancer
Danny Lee Recent Performance
- Lee has finished below par six times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished six rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has recorded the best score of the day in two of his last 12 rounds, while scoring among the top 10 a total of three times.
- Lee has registered a score within three shots of the day’s best in two of his last 12 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day five times.
Danny Lee History at FedEx St. Jude Championship
- Lee has one top-10 finish in his past two trips to this tournament, with an average finishing position of 31st over that span.
- Lee made the cut in each of his last two attempts at this event.
- Lee finished 56th here in 2016 in his most recent entry at the tournament.
- He was within five shots of the leader in one round his last time here.
Danny Lee’s Last 5 Tournaments