Harold Varner enters the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship at TPC Southwind with +10000 odds. He made the cut and finished 51st in his most recent appearance at this course, the 2018 FedEx St. Jude Classic. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Varner before he takes to the course in Memphis, Tennessee.
FedEx St. Jude Championship Time and Location
- Date: August 11-14, 2022
- Location: Memphis, Tennessee
- Course: TPC Southwind
- Par: 70 / 7,277 yards
- Defending Champ: Abraham Ancer
Harold Varner Recent Performance
- Varner has ended the day under par seven times and posted a better-than-average score in eight of his last 16 rounds played.
- He has recorded the best score of the day in one of his last 16 rounds, while scoring among the top five in two rounds and the top 10 a total of three times.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Varner has ended the day three strokes of the best score of the round three times, and within five strokes of the top score for the day five times.
Harold Varner History at FedEx St. Jude Championship
- Varner played this tournament most recently in 2017, and placed 50th.
- In his most recent appearance at this tournament, he finished two rounds within five shots of the leader.
Harold Varner’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|