Table of Contents
Joaquin Niemann has +4750 odds in the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship at TPC Southwind. He will try to better his 17th-place finish at this tournament in 2021. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Niemann before he tees off in Memphis, Tennessee.
FedEx St. Jude Championship Time and Location
- Date: August 11-14, 2022
- Location: Memphis, Tennessee
- Course: TPC Southwind
- Par: 70 / 7,277 yards
- Defending Champ: Abraham Ancer
Joaquin Niemann Recent Performance
- Niemann has ended the day under par eight times and registered a better-than-average score in 12 of his last 18 rounds played.
- He has posted one of the 10 best scores once in his last 18 rounds.
- Niemann has registered a score within three shots of the day’s best in two of his last 18 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day 10 times.
Joaquin Niemann History at FedEx St. Jude Championship
- Over Niemann’s past two trips to this event, he’s placed in the top 20 once, and his average finish at the tournament is 35th.
- In Niemann’s most recent two appearances at this event, he’s made the cut each time.
- Niemann placed 17th the most recent time he competed in this event (in 2021).
- In his last time competing at this event, he finished two rounds within five shots of the leader.
Joaquin Niemann’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|