Mackenzie Hughes heads into the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship at TPC Southwind with +36000 odds to win. He made the cut and finished 44th in his last time at this event in 2020. Before he tees off in Memphis, Tennessee, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Hughes in this event.
FedEx St. Jude Championship Time and Location
- Date: August 11-14, 2022
- Location: Memphis, Tennessee
- Course: TPC Southwind
- Par: 70 / 7,277 yards
- Defending Champ: Abraham Ancer
Mackenzie Hughes Recent Performance
- Hughes has finished below par four times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished four rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has not finished any of his last 12 rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
- Hughes has posted a score within three shots of the day’s best in one of his last 12 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day three times.
Mackenzie Hughes History at FedEx St. Jude Championship
- Hughes has an average finishing position of 55th in his last two appearances at this event.
- In his last two appearances at this tournament, he’s made the cut every time.
- In 2020 in his last appearance here at this tournament, Hughes finished 44th.
- In his most recent appearance at this tournament, he finished one round within five shots of the leader.
Mackenzie Hughes’ Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|