Table of Contents
Matt Kuchar heads into the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship at TPC Southwind with +18000 odds. He made the cut and finished 25th in his last appearance at this course, the 2020 World Golf Championships-FedEx St. Jude Invitational. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Kuchar before he tees off in Memphis, Tennessee.
FedEx St. Jude Championship Time and Location
- Date: August 11-14, 2022
- Location: Memphis, Tennessee
- Course: TPC Southwind
- Par: 70 / 7,277 yards
- Defending Champ: Abraham Ancer
Matt Kuchar Recent Performance
- Over his last 18 rounds, Kuchar has shot under par nine times, while also recording one bogey-free round and 11 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has registered one of the top five scores in three of his last 18 rounds.
- Kuchar has registered a score within three shots of the day’s best in five of his last 18 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day seven times.
Matt Kuchar History at FedEx St. Jude Championship
- Kuchar has two top-10 finishes, with one of them also a top-five finish, over his past nine appearances at this tournament. He has an average finishing position of 19th over that span.
- In his last nine trips to this tournament, Kuchar made the cut each time.
- Kuchar finished 25th here in 2020 in his last appearance at the tournament.
- He ended one round with one of the five best scores of the day in his most recent appearance at this tournament.
Matt Kuchar’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|