Table of Contents
Matthew NeSmith heads into the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship at TPC Southwind with +23000 odds after missing the cut at the 2016 FedEx St. Jude Classic, his most recent tournament here. Before NeSmith tees off in Memphis, Tennessee, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
FedEx St. Jude Championship Time and Location
- Date: August 11-14, 2022
- Location: Memphis, Tennessee
- Course: TPC Southwind
- Par: 70 / 7,277 yards
- Defending Champ: Abraham Ancer
Matthew NeSmith Recent Performance
- Over his last 18 rounds, NeSmith has finished below par nine times, while also recording one bogey-free round and 10 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has registered one of the 10 best scores of the day in two of his last 18 rounds.
- NeSmith has posted a score within three shots of the day’s best in three of his last 18 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day eight times.
Matthew NeSmith History at FedEx St. Jude Championship
Matthew NeSmith’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|