Table of Contents
Patton Kizzire missed the cut in his last event at TPC Southwind, the 2017 FedEx St. Jude Classic, and he has +41000 odds to win here in the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship. Below we help you make your best bets on Kizzire before he tees off in Memphis, Tennessee by breaking down his performances in recent events.
FedEx St. Jude Championship Time and Location
- Date: August 11-14, 2022
- Location: Memphis, Tennessee
- Course: TPC Southwind
- Par: 70 / 7,277 yards
- Defending Champ: Abraham Ancer
Patton Kizzire Recent Performance
- Kizzire has ended the day below par 11 times and registered a better-than-average score in seven of his last 16 rounds played.
- He has registered one of the 10 best scores of the day in two of his last 16 rounds.
- Kizzire has carded a score within three shots of the day’s best in two of his last 16 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day four times.
Patton Kizzire History at FedEx St. Jude Championship
- Kizzire played this event most recently in 2018, and placed 31st.
- He was within five shots of the leader in one round his last time at this tournament.
Patton Kizzire’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|